Thursday, November 5, 2009

Because they are so stinkin' cute...

This was SUCH a fun session! We had several outfit changes and lots of fun things to mix it up so there are lots of photos that I love. I know the families of these adorable kiddos are excited to see a preview... and how could I make them wait with cuties like this? So here's a little peek. I might have to post more again later!
(hmmmm... not sure why this first one is showing up funky - could it be because it's after midnight and I did something wierd? Likely. But I must go to bed and it try in the morning, because my kiddos seem to have missed the memo about daylight savings time meaning an EXTRA hour and it's been killing me all week.)

Sweet baby K was freezing by the end, but she sure put up with it great!

T & M are "double cousins" (their moms are sisters and their dads are brothers - how fun is that?!) and are SO funny together. The minute they got out of their cars they were so excited to see each other.
Miss M was so sweet!

8 comments:

Matt, Camee, Tyty and Kaylee said...

AMY!! you are AMAZING!! and too sweet to get these up so stinking fast!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!! They look soooooooooo cute!! I can't wait to see all the rest!! Thanks again so much!!!!! and sorry you were up so late last night.

Crocky said...

Honestly Amy, I knew they were going to look great, but I am absolutely in LOVE with them!! Thank you a MILLION times over!! You are amazing!!! -- Kristin

Kylee said...

Hi Amy. I am Alyses friend (ambassador, old roomie, etc) and I saw your photo blog on her blog list and I'm so glad I slipped over here. You are so great at photography! I love the colors in your pictures. The picture on this post of the little boy and girl pointing at each other is stinkin' adorable! So fun!

Alyse said...

these kids are absolutely precious!! Such great work amy!

Megan said...

Oh my! Amy, these are adorable! :) Keep up the fab work!

Kathy Scoffield said...

Oh AMY!!Those are precious!! They are stinkin' cute!!

Brooke said...

So awesome! That last one is to die for!!

Julie Freeman said...

We there at the same time right?!? I remember thinking you were going above and beyond with all the outfits! I thought I remembered the kids. That last one melts me!

Labels

Blog Archive

© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP