Thursday, January 28, 2010

Three reasons...

... (of the many) that I love my THREE year old...
1) He is my little helper. Until just recently I used to joke that he was "the best little helper who ever got in your way" because his "help" was usually more of a hindrance. But lately, I'm finding that he's actually helpful... he loves to help me sort the boys laundry into piles of who it belongs to before we fold it, unload the dishwasher, and run and get things for me. I could get used to this, but I probably better not :).
2) He's starting to be such a story teller. You never know what he'll say or where it comes from, but it cracks me up! Today it was, "grandma and grandpa got stuck in the farmhouse and a dragon couldn't get in to save them".... and on and on.
3) He has the most handsome little face and cute curly hair!
He turned three at the beginning of this month and I've been meaning to get out and take some photos, but the cold and wet kept us in for a while, but I'm determined to do it soon... so more to come! In the meantime, here's a quick snap of my sweet boy from yesterday. I actually love this shot and love that when I look at it, I also think of our home! If you're interested in a child or family session in your own home, give me a call!

4 comments:

Megan said...

the texture on this image is amazing!!!

Grandma Gardner said...

Curles on the bedspread & curles on the head! The head of the most handsome great-grandson EVER!

Jamie Blake said...

CUTEST picture ever! He looks so loveable, and he is!

Iola Blake said...

He is the sweetest boy and we had so much fun listening to and witnessing his imagination running wild. From the playground equipment being on a boat to the monster that joined us for dinner, to playing hide and seek. We love this boy and his brother too!

Labels

Blog Archive

© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP