Sunday, February 21, 2010

Just Like kids in a Candy Store {Meridian Idaho Child Photographer}

Literally... kids in a candy store! And cute kids to boot :). Does it get much better than that? I was able get together with a couple of local Boise area photographers at and photograph three adorable children at the new candy shop in Meridian. Thanks to the talented Julie, for volunteering the models.




I think since I have a lack of little girls in to photograph in my personal life, I was drawn to these two cuties dressed in bright colors, but I did also snap of few of their handsome big brother too!




I realize this one doesn't necessarily look like a shot from a candy shop, but I just loved her expression and the black and white fit so nicely.

3 comments:

Cindy said...

What a fun session and location! Love the bright colors!

Julie Freeman said...

Amy, I love those last two! Okay maybe I love them all. What a fun day it was, we will have to do it again.

clippingimages said...

very innovative photography........

Labels

Blog Archive

© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP