Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Brand spankin' new...

It's something I've been thinking about since I launched my website last year, then of course it made it to the top of the 2010 goal list... so now it's time to check it off! The new blog at amylynnblake is ready to go. It has a look that matches the website and is extra user friendly (both from my end and yours)! So hop on over and check it out.

Also, I want to thank those of you that have my blog linked on your own blogs and who follow me on an email feed or google reader... just a reminder to update with the new link! Or add the new one if you don't have one already :).

The new PHOTOGRAPHY BY AMYLYNN BLOG (www.amylynnblake.com/blog/

Thanks everyone!

No comments:

Labels

Blog Archive

© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP