Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Exciting Announcements...

Who doesn't love exciting news? Well, I've got loads of it today! First and most exciting of all... the new Photography by AmyLynn webpage is up and running. I'm really excited about this new way of sharing information and spreading the word to new clients. You can check it out at:

Speaking of spreading the word... I also have a new Facebook Fan page for Photography by AmyLynn. I'll be posting exclusive deals and session photos for Facebook, in addition to other news and pictures shared here on the blog. I have to be honest, I've been a little slow to jump on the Facebook train, because I didn't really "get it". But I'm figuring things out and can see how much fun it will be. Come on over and become a fan!


All this excitement has me in the mood to celebrate, so I'm offering a great giveaway! Here's how it will work... The first three people to complete the steps below will have the entire session fee waived for any photo session booked for a date between now and October 31.
  • Head on over and become a Facebook Fan of Photography by AmyLynn
  • Call me or email me through the new "contact form" on the website and let me know what type of session you'd like to book.
  • We'll work together to schedule your dates and select a location
See... easy peasy! I'll be available in Utah for sessions once or twice this fall, so if you're in Utah you can play too.

If you're not one of the first three to book a session, don't worry! There's a little love for everyone right now. It's the perfect time for Senior portrait sessions, and it's also a great time for back to school sessions for all ages and family photos before the holidays, so take advantage of the fall special.


1 comment:

Audra said...

Hey do I count? I didn't even know about your giveaway and I already became a fan and sent you a message on your website! Please, please, please come to Idaho Falls soon!

Labels

Blog Archive

© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP