Friday, August 28, 2009

I love Idaho... and beautiful brides. {Boise Wedding Photographer}

I was so excited to find such a variety of awesome locations all so close together. It had me feeling lucky to live in Idaho. But even more than that, I was happy to be photographing this beautiful bride, Charly. She had the greatest bride style - low key, beautiful and totally classic. Plus, she was a natural in front of the camera! Her dress was her moms, and her grandma altered it for her. It was so pretty on Charly and I just loved that it had such a history and meant so much to her.

As usual, there were lots and lots I wanted to share, but here's a sampling of my faves...









Thanks so much Charly - I hope you're loving being all settled in to married life!

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Stinkin awesome! Maybe I will fly you down to shoot my next wedding. How fun would that be! I love your new website - it looks awesome! Love your work, Amy!

jenney said...

These are absolutely stunning!!!

Loretta said...

These are some great shots, You should get in touch with the bizymoms Nampa community to feature these on their page. It’s free and the moms will love it.

Megan said...

Amy, these are beautiful!! The post above this one is also fabulous, the colors and lighting rock. Looks like you're having a blast, I'm glad! :)

Labels

Blog Archive

© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP