Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Fall...

Where did September go? I love this time of year, but it's flying by too quickly! Thanks to everyone who has taken advantage of the Fall Special and booked sessions for the upcoming months. The Fall Special of a discounted session fee and complimentary 8x10 print from your session ends October 5th. Why October 5th.... well it's my birthday of course and we want to spread the love until then!! Fall Special applies to any session booked before October 5 to be completed before the end of November, so if you're thinking about family photos before the holidays, now is the time. I still have weekday sessions available for the last weeks of October, but Saturdays are full until November. Call or email me if you're interested in a session!

We had the most fantabulous (that's a word, I'm sure) few days of Indian Summer in the Tetons this past weekend. Even my typically difficult to photograph 2-year-old was so happy he LET me take his picture and was being a total ham laughing it up and giving me all his crazy faces! Here's my crazy haired, beautiful brown eyed boy...


3 comments:

Michelle said...

awww, what a cutie. That looks like a fun session and such great expressions. :)

mallari said...

That last one totally melts my heart!

Erin Fonnesbeck said...

I love this shoot of yours. Really fun and that family is too cute!

Labels

Blog Archive

© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP