Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Cruisin' Downtown {Boise Idaho Family Photographer}...

I had so much fun with this stinkin' cute family!! Jenna was one of my sister's best friends growing up and I always thought she was darling... well, in the last couple of years we've both ended up on the same side of Idaho and I was excited when she contacted me for a session! Their little guy is one of those babies that sees you and instantly makes you feel special by giving you a huge smile --looking at his mom and dad it's no wonder that little J has such a killer smile!

J was so excited to "ride" the bike in the streets of Boise!




Thanks so much for putting up with me dragging you all over town guys! You were great!

7 comments:

Grandma V said...

Amy, these are so cute. I love them. You are really good at this. What a talent. By the way, I love seeing pictures of your family. I sneek peeks every now and then. Thanks for sharing.
LaDonna

Sorensons said...

Thanks Amy!! They are way cute. It was so fun to see you!

Joy Alice Photography said...

These are beautiful! So crisp and rich in color. You got some amazing captures! He is so sweet with that bike!

Alyse said...

Oh i LOVE this little family!! The pictures are SUPER! And "J" is the cutest baby!! He's so friendly! Love you jenna!!

Heather Taylor Photography said...

Hey, they look familiar! :) How fun to see Mr. J (almost) one year older! They are such a cute, sweet family, and you rocked their session, Amy! I'm sure they love these!

Kelli Bramble said...

What a beautiful little family, and these are just the cutest pictures! Love the ones with the bike!

Yvonne said...

So cute! I love the interaction you got and the personality of this lil' one that you captured!

Labels

Blog Archive

© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP