Thursday, September 10, 2009

I'm such a tease...

...But I just had to show at least this one... she's so darling! I know they know it, but I had to show her mom and dad how great their little cutie was for our session!!! She turned 1 this week and isn't she a doll?! More to come soon :)




Side note: Who knew that being a photographer was such a dangerous profession? Or maybe a better question would be... who knew that I was such a klutz? {don't answer that}. I might have to add to my client information that "you should be prepared to see Amy trip, stumble or otherwise make a fool of herself". Because at my last few shoots I've fallen backward as I was squatting down in some weeds, at another session I rolled my ankle and got road rash all over my shin. I guess I get so caught up in getting the perfect shot that I don't pay enough attention to everything else.

2 comments:

Nicole B. said...

Oh, she is a DOLL! Love the colors

Staci said...

Her picture turned out so cute. Your must have a quick camera to capture a smile of Madi that morning, she just didn't want to smile very much! We can't wait to see more....

Labels

Blog Archive

© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP