Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Logan Love...

I know that in my last post I was singing Idaho's praises... but I'm sorry to say it has nothing on Cache Valley (Utah). I was lucky enough to meet up with Kayli and Brett for a morning session - they were great and this location was beautiful. These guys were so easy to photograph! If I told you this was an engagement session, you would totally believe me, right? Well, it's not... they've been married for years and have four kids. FOUR. (Kayli look you way too good to have four kids). But they wanted some pictures of just the two of them together. I thought that was so nice... It seems like once kids come along pictures of just you and your spouse are hard to come by! Anyway, on to the pictures...


I realized as I was posting these, that I had only one photo that I really liked more in black and white... I tend to be more of a color girl anyway, but especially in this session, I just loved the colors of the grasses, mountains and Kayli's amazingly beautiful red hair!!!





Kayli also needed a photo of just her and this one was one of my favorites...

1 comment:

Kristin said...

I'm such a blog stalker... I feel like I know them because I starting stalking... uh, I mean reading... her blog from yours. :) Yeah, they're not bad looking. ;)

Labels

Blog Archive

© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP