Monday, December 28, 2009

2009 in Review...

I had a fantastic first year with Photography by AmyLynn! I started officially "in business" in April and have been able to photograph so many wonderful people in 2009. Thank you for your continued support and your trust in me to capture your memories! I loved looking back at photos from the year - I had indoor outdoor, urban, and rustic sessions, Utah and Idaho sessions, freezing cold sessions, crazy kiddos during sessions :), but most of all lots of fun doing it all! Here is just a sampling of some of my favorite photos from 2009.

































I will have some exciting announcements coming up after the new year; but you can still book sessions now for next year. Here's to a great 2010!

2 comments:

Megan said...

They're all amazing! I love checking your blog :)

Amy K said...

What a year! I love checking your blog, and always come away inspired and impressed. Keep up the good work! (and thanks for all your feedback and help)

Labels

Blog Archive

© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP