Monday, December 7, 2009

Final Family of the year...

As my last family session of the season I had the pleasure of photographing my friend and fellow photographer, Kim, and her adorable family. We swapped family photos this year and it was great! I know Kim had it a lot harder than me - getting FOUR kiddos looking good, but it all came together so well. She's super talented and she ended up making parts of almost everyone's outfits or altering shirts into dresses/jackets/etc. So fun!



They're going to be in trouble with these three pretty girls! Good thing baby brother came along so he can protect them all :)...



It's been such a great year! I'm done with sessions until the New Year, but starting next week I'll be posting some of a favorite from all my sessions in 2009! Stay tuned :)

4 comments:

Kayli said...

Amy these are FAB-U-LOUS!!! I love love love them! I love all the barn location, and I love the pretty pretty field with the gorgeous light flooding them, and I love the silhouette. And their outfits really are totally cute.
Great job!

Heather Taylor Photography said...

What a gorgeous family- I really love their outfits... she did an amazing job. And you did an amazing job on the photos- I'm sure they're thrilled with these!

Mcherie said...

Hey Amy! Great pics! I love the field one and the silhouette. They all rock!

Alyse said...

Love these sister! Super cute!

Labels

Blog Archive

© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP